Monday, December 5, 2011

Bullying

This is kind of random and doesnt have that much to do with class but I just heard about a freshman high school girl in rochester that killed herself last week because she was being bullied by other girls at school. Things like this sicken me and this is a problem at all high schools. Just because a person acts or dresses differently doesnt mean that other people should make fun of them and doing it to the point of making her kill herself may be saddest thing ive ever heard. Its amazing that there are people in the world that would do that to someone else.

1 comment:

  1. Bullying is something that upsets me everytime i hear about it. My roommates went to this highschool and they told me about this poor girl. It is so horrible that people get bullied so badly that individuals take their life from it. I think schools need to do a lot more to prevent bullying.

    ReplyDelete