Thursday, December 8, 2011

Food Inc.

I've been thinking about the film "Food Inc." a lot since we watched it. I was pretty disturbed by a lot of the images of the animals being abused. Yet, I eat meat and I still do. I don't think what really bothered me was that they killed the animals, it was how they killed them. It seemed so entirely inhumane. The animals had a terrible life and a terrible death. Turning farms into corporations has obviously done much harm. If all animals were raised and killed as the independent farmer in the film had shown, I would be far less disturbed.

1 comment:

  1. i had meat for the first time last night after seeing that movie...and the whole time i was eating it, all i could think about was how disturbing the movie was. i dont know what upset me most about it...the fact of how they killed them or how absolutely disgusting it was to watch!

    ReplyDelete