Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 min of news

Over the weekend I watched 30 min of CNN during the afternoon on Saturday. Each news segment consisted of about 3 min of news time the first one was Remembering journalist Andy Rooney which aired for maybe 5 minutes, however the rest which included segments of the case about Michael Jackson's doctor, a family court judge accused of beating his daughter caught on video, Justin Bieber accused of supposedly impregnating a girl, all of which received about the same amount of news time. The commercials in between these news segments were longer than the actual news time however, which lasted about 5-6 minutes each. During this thirty minutes I did not see any news on sports or politics (which I assumed would get the most news time), but the segments I watched, I was surprised to find aired for the same 3-3 and half minutes of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment