Tuesday, October 25, 2011

playing the race card

I was thinking about what we said in class the other day about michael vick. I think it is ridiculous that anyone would say if he was white no one would care that he was involved in dog fighting. The truth is that it doesn't matter what color you are or how much money you have, fighting dogs is horrible. I don't know why you would put dogs through the pain and torture of fighting each other when you're in the nfl. And of course because he is a football player he got away with it, because they always do. Obviously the people defending michael vick only have the race card to play, instead of being really sorry about what he did he says, "its because im black". Yes he served minor jail time but I don't think he ever should have been allowed back in the nfl, i think people have to not only be a good player but a good person. I mean kids are looking up to these guys and now little boys are going to think its okay to abuse animals. I have never been much of an eagles fan and really don't think he is that good of a player, maybe I'm wrong. But whether he is black or white, I hope a dog mauls him someday, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment