Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Princess Body and Julie's post

First, I suck at computers and for some reason I can't comment on my own posts or other people's post.

Comment on Julie's post:
I agree with this as well. I have never been okay with my body and I don't believe that I ever will. We have all been programed into wanting this perfect body but its so hard to actually achieve it.

I found this video that I really liked..the middle if kind of dumb but the ending realy showed how the mass media can affect little girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnKT2tVlMto&feature=related

Comment on my princess boy post:
I understand what both of you are saying. It would be hard to raise a child who is different from all other children. I would fear that his pears would bully him. How I see it as, his mother is giving him the right tools now. He is buidling his self-esteem everyday and hoepfully by the time he goes to middle school we will know how to handle bullying situations.
If his mohter would not let him wear the dresses he would probably hate or resent his mother for the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment